The application due date has been extended through Sunday, March 12, at midnight. Please see details below before submitting your application.
Interested teachers who instruct students full-time in a CMS school and intend to continue teaching in CMS are eligible. Teachers can participate in only one seminar each year, but may apply for up to three seminars to enhance their probability of acceptance. Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply to at least two seminars. The CTI Admissions Committee (made up of CTI teacher leaders) considers a wide range of factors to create a diverse seminar group with teachers from a variety of grade levels, subject areas and schools.
- To apply, go to the CTI APPLICATION WEBSITE.
- If you have previously applied to CTI seminars online, sign in with your CMS email address as an existing user. (You must use your CMS email address.) If you forget your password, click the “Reset Password” button and a new password will be emailed immediately to your CMS email address.
- If you are applying to a CTI seminar online for the first time, click “Create Teacher Account” and enter your CMS email address to sign up as a new user. Be sure to select your CMS school from the drop down menu.
- Once you are logged in, follow the instructions carefully.
Tips on the application process:
- Preview the Seminar Application Essay Questions.
- Create your application essays in a separate document and copy and paste them into the online application. This ensures a backup as well as a copy for your future reference.
- Click “SAVE” as you move through the application. You can save your work, log out, and then return to complete your application. Be sure to click “SAVE” before you exit.
- Click “SUBMIT” only when your application is complete. You cannot return to your application after that.
- Make sure your essay on your curriculum unit topic relates to the subject you teach.
- Apply to more than one seminar (a maximum of 3 seminars is allowed). This increases your probability of being accepted.
- Discuss your CTI applications with your principal. This is a great opportunity to explore together in planning your teacher PD. Principal approval is required. When you submit your CTI application, your principal will immediately receive an email request to review and approve your application online.
Contact CTI with any questions: email@example.com, or 704-687-0078 or 704-687-0047.