- Applicant must be a full-time classroom teacher in one of the CTI Participating Schools.
- Applicants must commit to full participation as defined by the requirements in the Application, including attendance at all seminars and completion of the Curriculum Unit.
- Applicant must teach courses that relate closely to the seminar topic.
- Applicant must demonstrate the ability to write a meaningful and coherent Curriculum Unit.
- Applicant’s proposed Curriculum Unit must align with district standards and school plans so it may be taught in a sustained way.
- Application requires approval by the applicant’s school principal.
- Application must be submitted on time.
- My Tweets
Follow CTI on Twitter
- Yale Annual ConferenceStarts: 12:00 amEnds: November 2, 2014 - 12:00 amLocation: Yale University, New Haven, CT, United States
- 10th Seminar MeetingStarts: 5:00 pmEnds: November 6, 2014 - 8:00 pmLocation: Location determined by Seminar Leader
- 11th Seminar MeetingStarts: 5:00 pmEnds: November 13, 2014 - 8:00 pmLocation: Location determined by Seminar Leader
Contact UsCharlotte Teachers Institute
9201 University City Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28223-0001