- Applicant must be a full-time classroom teacher in one of the CTI Participating Schools.
- Applicants must commit to full participation as defined by the requirements in the Application, including attendance at all seminars and completion of the Curriculum Unit.
- Applicant must teach courses that relate closely to the seminar topic.
- Applicant must demonstrate the ability to write a meaningful and coherent Curriculum Unit.
- Applicant’s proposed Curriculum Unit must align with district standards and school plans so it may be taught in a sustained way.
- Application requires approval by the applicant’s school principal.
- Application must be submitted on time.
- Fellows Orientation and 1st Seminar MeetingStarts: 5:15 pmEnds: April 24, 2014 - 8:15 pmLocation: TBD
- Campus Connection at UNC CharlotteStarts: 4:30 pmEnds: April 29, 2014 - 7:30 pmLocation: TBD
- Campus Connection at Davidson CollegeStarts: 4:30 pmEnds: May 1, 2014 - 7:30 pm
Contact UsCharlotte Teachers Institute
9201 University City Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28223-0001