Applications for 2017 CTI Seminars are now open through midnight March 9! Please review all information and links below before you apply.
The How to Apply section includes a link to the online application.
- Be Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (CMS) teachers who instruct students full-time.
- Plan to continue teaching in CMS.
- Review all application information and links below.
- Confirm their ability and willingness to fully participate in all seminar meetings. (See schedule.)
- Make sure your essay on your curriculum unit topic relates to the subject you teach.
- Apply to more than one seminar to increase probability of being accepted as a CTI Fellow. (Only one seminar will be assigned.)
- Discuss CTI applications with your principal. This is a great opportunity to explore together in planning your teacher PD. Principal approval is required. (When you submit your CTI application, your principal will immediately receive an email request to review and approve your application online.)
- Apply online and on time.
The CTI admissions committee is composed of CTI teacher leaders who review all applications, following set eligibility criteria and considerations.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the CTI office at 704-687-0047.