Applications for 2017 seminars are now closed. Applications for 2018 seminars will open in January 2018.
Please review the information below before you apply.
- Be Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (CMS) teachers who instruct students full-time.
- Plan to continue teaching in CMS.
- Review all application information and links below.
- Confirm their ability and willingness to fully participate in all 13 seminar meetings. (April through November 2017 – See schedule.)
- Make sure your essay on your curriculum unit topic relates to the subject you teach.
- Apply to more than one seminar to increase probability of being accepted as a CTI Fellow. (Only one seminar will be assigned.)
- Discuss CTI applications with your principal. This is a great opportunity to explore together in planning your teacher PD. Principal approval is required. (When you submit your CTI application, your principal will immediately receive an email request to review and approve your application online.)
- Apply online and on time.
The CTI admissions committee is composed of CTI teacher leaders who review all applications, following set eligibility criteria and considerations.
Questions? Email email@example.com or call the CTI office at 704-687-0047.