TRANSFORM your Teaching!
Learn all about CTI’s 2016 Seminars and how you can become a CTI Fellow at the CTI Open House on Thursday, Feb. 25, 2016, 5:30-7:30 p.m. at UNC Charlotte Center City (320 E. 9th St., Uptown Charlotte). Meet the 2016 Seminar Leaders from Davidson College and UNC Charlotte and hear from our Teacher Leaders (all CMS teachers) about how CTI can help transform your teaching.
CTI seminars are open to teachers from all grade levels and subject areas who teach full-time in Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (CMS).
Reasons to become a CTI Fellow:
- Enrich your content knowledge in subjects you teach
- Collaborate with professors from Davidson College and UNC Charlotte and fellow CMS teachers
- Create new curriculum you design to meet your own students’ needs
- Grow professionally, intellectually, personally
- Experience meaningful PD to advance your teacher portfolio
- Earn a $1,500 stipend and 3 CEU credits
- Get inspired and inspire others!
Come to the Open House and hear more from our CTI Teacher Leaders about what CTI can do for you and your teaching. If possible, please REGISTER by Monday, Feb. 22 to attend the Open House.
Questions? Email email@example.com or call 704-687-0047.