Curriculum Unit Forms
Curriculum Unit Checklist and Guidelines
- Checklist for Formatting-Submitting Curriculum Units 2016
- Guidelines to Writing a CTI Curriculum Unit 2016 (PDF)
- How to link CU cover sheet to Appendix-Teaching Standards (instructions for PC and Mac)
- Use of Copyrighted Materials: In order to use copyrighted work in your curriculum unit beyond “fair use” (including excerpts more than a few lines, images, etc.), you should obtain permission from the copyright owner. Copyrighted material must be fully credited with an endnote in your unit. The Institute cannot accept units including copyrighted material without the owner’s permission. The Atkins Library at UNC Charlotte provides information on its website on fair use and other copyright-related topics.
- For more information, contact Office of Legal Affairs at UNC Charlotte: 704-687-5732.
- How to HYPERLINK CU cover sheet to Appendix-Teaching Standards (instructions for PC and Mac)
- About ENDNOTES
- The Finishing Touches (Jennifer Thompson, November 2014)
- CU First Draft Writing Tips